Everyone wants to make sure that their swimming pool is as clean as it can be. However, deciding on the correct system for your pool cleaning needs is often a challenge. There’s a budget to keep in mind, but you also want to make sure that you get the system that will do what your pool needs.
These days there is some nice variety to pick from. Based on how your swimming pool is designed, there is a cleaner that is absolutely perfect for your needs. Finding the right one will ensure that your pool keeps looking its best and is as clean as can be. Today we’ll be discussing 2 of your options. Lets take a look.
In Floor Swimming Pool Cleaner
First we have the in-floor pool cleaning system. These are better for a pool that has a lot of the attributes that your robotic pool cleaner can’t handle (see below).
- Can save on energy.
- Very little maintenance.
- Regular circulation in the pool.
- Works well for a pools that are more shallow.
- Can be expensive to install.
- Any repair work will need a proper professional to keep things working correctly.
- If it isn’t installed in exactly the right way it won’t work.
- Doesn’t always work very well even when installed correctly.
Next up we have the automatic pool cleaner, which also is known as a robotic swimming pool cleaner. While there are a lot of good things about making use of one such device, there are also some potential issues to be had.
- Installation is simple.
- Maintenance on them is simple.
- Using them is a snap.
- Easily Removed.
- Not as efficient as a pool company.
- Not good for shallow pools, or any pool with a shallow spot.
- Parts must be replaced and/or repaired on a regular basis.
- They don’t do well with smaller particles like silt or sand.
Regardless of what you decide to go with, if you aren’t hiring a professional pool service then you’ll need to make sure you’re constantly monitoring your system to make sure its working correctly. If it isn’t then it just won’t get your pool clean. Also keep in mind that even if you go with one of these systems, your pool’s chemical levels will still need to be monitored and balanced, among other things. If you need any help with this and live in the Scottsdale or Phoenix area, then please feel free to give Aquaman Pools a call at (480) 243-7665. We’re here to help.