Commercial Pool Purification
Why Close Your Pool to Drain It When You Can Purify It?
Happy Residents and Guests, Happy Managers
Draining a pool at a residential community, hotel, or other property is a costly, time-consuming, wasteful process. It used to be necessary every 12-18 months—until now.
With Aqua Touch, you can cleanse your property’s pool instead of draining it. Our high-pressure, multi-membrane reverse osmosis technology purifies pool water within hours, making it so clean and safe, you could drink it!
With Aqua Touch, you can:
- Minimize pool closures: Complete the process within hours so you can re-open the pool quickly and avoid resident complaints.
- Save money: Spend less on chlorine, chemicals, repairs, and capitalized costs over time.
- Keep your residents and guests safe: Remove dangerous impurities and toxins while reducing chemicals levels.
- Reduce damage: Avoid drain-related wear and tear on valuable pool equipment and surfaces.
- Improve appearance: Make the pool water clear and sparkly, and minimize ugly calcium buildup on tile.
- Save the environment: Save up to 50,000 gallons of water every 12-18 months.